What is Lemonade Day?
Lemonade Day is a community-wide program designed to introduce youth to entrepreneurship by building and operating a lemonade stand. Lemonade Day teaches kids
- Set a goal
- Make a Plan
- Make spending decisions
- Plan their product and stand
- Brand their business
- Find an investor
- Create a business plan and budget
- Work a Plan
- Purchase their supplies
- Make lemonade and build their stand
- Setup and run their business
- Provide good customer service
- Achieve Success
- Account for business results
- Spend some, save some, share some
- Contemplate their future plans
A Message from our
Founder & CEO, Todd Graves
Finished with your Lemonade Day project?
Complete a business result form to earn a FREE Kids Combo!
*Completed forms must be returned to your local Raising Cane's© to redeem offer. One per person only.
P4L is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit d/b/a Lemonade Day, Houston, TX