Raising Cane’s® vision is to have locations all over the world and be known as the brand for quality chicken finger meals, a great crew, cool culture and active community involvement. Active community involvement is not only part of our vision but also a part of our DNA because we owe all of our success to our communities that support us. We work hard to be involved in as many philanthropic and community groups, programs, events and facilities as we can from a gift card for a door prize at a philanthropic event to building a dog park.
Raising Cane's® five (5) focus areas in community relations are:
- Education – we believe education is a major foundation for communities and students achieving their potential in life. We know the importance of supporting educational facilities in the community in which we serve. Our first Raising Cane’s® began on the campus of a major university that supported us and we will always be committed to the schools in all of our communities.
- Feeding the Hungry – Raising Cane’s® believes that no one should go hungry and as a restaurant company we should be a leader in fighting hunger. Raising Cane’s® supports programs and organizations that provide meals and canned goods to the homeless and hungry.
- Pet Welfare – Raising Cane’s® supports local pet welfare causes because the important need and the exposure we can generate with our popular mascot and namesake, Raising Cane, a yellow Labrador.
- Active Lifestyles – we believe that our food can be a part of a healthy lifestyle if consumed in moderation while maintaining an active lifestyle. We support walking trails, recreation areas and programs, runs and walks, sports teams and physical fitness.
- Business Development/Entrepreneurship – being an active member of the business community is important to the success of Raising Cane’s® and its continued support of the community as a whole. We have a great entrepreneurial story and believe supporting entrepreneurs to support small business success and economic impact.